Gerbera-Mega Revolution Purple Shades-CT
Item #: 000851
Gerbera Revolution is a group of 4 different sized gerberas to cover all uses. Mega Revolution offers the largest flower size. Revolution is the next largest flower offering 12 colors and 2 mixes. Mini Revolution offers a small flower. Micro Revolution comes only in a mix called Irish Eyes.
- MEGA REVOLUTION: More vigorous growth habit creating a nice bushy plant with a 20% larger flower over the conventional Gerberas. High uniformity. Produce in 6" pots or larger.
- MEGA REVOLUTION Colors: Champagne, Orange Dark Center, Purple Shades, Rose Green Center, Scarlet Dark Center, Watermelon, White, Golden Yellow Dark Center and Mix.
- REVOLUTION: Best grown in 5-6" containers. Early flowering, fastest of all pot Gerbera. High uniformity in plant habit & earliness. Narrow flowering window. High bud count, mostly 3 or more flowers at time of sale.
- REVOLUTION Colors: Baby Pink, Pastel Pink Shade/Dk Ctr., Pink/Grn Ctr., Red Dk Ctr., Neon Rose Dk Ctr, Rose Shds, Scarlet/Dk Ctr, Terracotta, White, Yellw/Dk Ctr, Yellw Grn Ctr, Gldn-Yellw Shds, Spring Mix and Mix
- MINI REVOLUTION: Designed for 4" & 5" containers. Improved habit, earliness & shorter stem length than Mini-Color series.
Colors: Red, Rose, White and Mix.
- MICRO REVOLUTION: This series is perfect for 4" tightly grown or 6 packs. Irish Eyes Mix has more than 50% double and semi double flowers. Very compact, round-shaped plants. Colors: Irish Eyes Mix.
- Sold as coated seed.
- Excellent summer sellers. Schedule for premium pots late spring and summer.
- Earliest pot Gerbera with superb seed quality. High percentage of useable seedlings 90%+.
- Many container types & sizes can be used with the Revolution Series. From 4" premium pots to 10-12" patio containers, 10" hanging baskets, window boxes etc. Good in quarts, however variance in plant size shows in 6" and bigger.
- The fastest pot Gerbera on the market to flower and with the least percentage of production scrap.
- Mega Revolution Watermelon has great color but some flowering time differences.
Season: Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
|Crop Time (weeks to finish)|
128 Cell Tray
288 Cell Tray
|128 Cell Tray||1|| || ||8|
|288 Cell Tray||1|| || ||6|
|Hanging Basket-10"||3-4||10-12||11-13|| |
|Pot-1 gallon||1||9-10||10-11|| |