Pansy-Majestic Giant II Deep Blue Blotch-PQS
Item #: 042822
Temporarily Out Of Stock - Call for Availability
Majestic Giant II has an abundance of huge 4" flowers with strong stems on 5" plants. It is much earlier than other large flowered pansy. Compact plant habit with continuous flowering during the winter and spring. 13 blotch faced colors and 4 mixes.
- Outstanding garden performance. Packs and 4" pots.
- Sold as primable quality or primed seed.
- Crop times are for spring flowering. For fall flowering: Packs: 4-5 weeks, 4": 5-6 weeks.
- Compact & uniform throughout the series reducing or eliminating the need for growth regulators.
- Flowers in response to maturity & does not require a cold period.
Continues to flower and hold their size under short days and cool nights.
- Heat and cold resistant.
Season: Spring, Fall, Winter
|Crop Time (weeks to finish)|
288 Cell Tray
512 Cell Tray
|288 Cell Tray||1|| || ||7|
|512 Cell Tray||1|| || ||6|
|606 SMJ flat||1||5-7||8-9|| |
|8" Bowl||5-8||7-9||9-11|| |
|Hanging Basket-10"||5-8||8-10||9-11|| |