Item #: 017611
Temporarily Out Of Stock - Call for Availability
Maverick has extra large 5-6" flower heads on dark green foliage. 14-16" plants with an open plant habit allows sunlight to shine through for multiple flower stems and early flowering. Maverick was bred for consistent, reliable bench performance. 15 great colors and 4 mixes offering uniformity across the series.
- Colors: Appleblossom, Coral, Lavender, Orange, Pink, Quicksilver, Red, Salmon, Salmon Confetti, Light Salmon, Scarlet, Scarlet Eye, Star, Violet, White, Buckaroo Mix, Electric Mix, Pink Ice Mix and Mix.
- Growers can expect bench run sales of 4", 6" or larger containers.
- Great seed quality due to superior scarification methods. Bred for high density mass production.
- Sold as coated seed.
- Open habit for light penetration and airflow, preventing Botrytis and yellow bottom leaves.
- Easy to control on the bench with less PGR's yet vigorous in the garden. Very Cycocel responsive.
- Maverick like full sun and will grow in most zones.
Rated #1 for ability to handle heat in southern markets.
Season: Spring, Summer
|Crop Time (weeks to finish)|
128 Cell Tray
288 Cell Tray
|128 Cell Tray||1|| || ||7|
|288 Cell Tray||1|| || ||5-6|
|606 SMJ flat||1||9||10-11|| |
|Hanging Basket-10"||4||9-11||10-12|| |