Item #: 122354
Ipomea is popular because of its versatility, color impact, and it is very grower friendly.
- ACE OF SPADES
- MARGUERITE has the traditional velvety, fan shaped potato vine leaves but in bright chartreuse green. Vigorous grower. 4-6" plants.
- BLACKIE has leaves shaped like a bird's footprint with a dark red/purple color. Vigorous grower. 4-6" plants.
- TRICOLOR is slower in growth but big in impact. Fan shaped leaves with grey-green, white and pink variegation. 4-6" plants.
- Must have for containers and landscapes.
- Very heat tolerant.
- Ipomea is popular with aphids and whitefly. Edema causes small bumps to form along the leaf veins. It is caused by the roots absorbing more water than the leaves can release. It usually gets better when light and circulation increases.
Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
|Crop Time (weeks to finish)|
128 Cell Tray
72 Cell Tray
|128 Cell Tray||1|| || ||3|
|72 Cell Tray||1|| || ||3-4|
|Hanging Basket-12"||3-4||13-14||10-12|| |
|Pot-1 gallon||1||9-10||6-8|| |