Ivy (Hedera) Needlepoint-URC
Item #: 141282
Hedera Ivy is a great accent plant with various forms of leaf shapes and natural colors.
- ENGLISH has a large dark green leaf with five wide lobes. Self branching.
- GOLD CHILD has medium to large ivy shaped leaves with variegated bright greenish-gold borders and the centers are splashed with shades of gray.
- MINT KOLLIBRI has small white leaves with bright to dark green flecks with three forward pointing lobes.
- NEEDLE POINT has a light green star like leaf with three narrow lobes.
- PITTSBURG has a lighter green leaf with brighter veins with five medium sized lobes. Self branching.
- Because of its unusual colors, Hedera Ivy is ideal to use in combo pots, baskets and as a ground cover in landscapes.
- Full sun to partial shade.
Season: Spring, Summer, Fall
|Crop Time (weeks to finish)|
128 Cell Tray
72 Cell Tray
|128 Cell Tray||1|| || ||5|
|72 Cell Tray||1|| || ||5-7|
|Hanging Basket-10"||4-5||14-15||11-13|| |
|Pot-1 gallon||2-3||11-12||8-10|| |